RULES:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their journal and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag six people or more. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
1. Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.
Laptop, my Xperia, bag (the one I just bought yesterday *w*), wallet, towel (from SJG practice inside the bag)
2. What is your favorite time of the year?
Christmas in December (truthfully, the first thing came in my mind when I read this question is autumn in October, I don't know why. I really like autumn, imagining the yellowish trees at the park, and falling leaves when the wind blows. But then, there's no autumn in Indonesia @_@ so I write my second favorite time of the year)
3. What is your favorite fashion item (in replace for "What is one item of clothing you wish you could always wear?". I don't have one.)
SHOES!!! *I have sixteen of them.. HAHAHA.. That include six high heels XD)*
4. What's your occupation?
Lazy student XDD
5. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My eldest brother
7. What random song just popped into your head right now?
Big Bang - Love Song
8. Bath or shower?
Bath
9. What was the last text message you received?
Adella Tiffany's "Mmg..harus hati2 mknya sm brg bawaan >,<" (so random right? XDD)
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Allkpop.com, Facebook, Fanfiction.net, Blogger.com, MSN.com
11. What was the last thing you bought?
A mix colors of green, black, and white dress for Tania's birthday
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ahh so many. Europe (France, Spain, Italy, and many others), China (for the amazing history of ancient Chinese empire and amazing structures, both ancient and modern), America (for its awesome natural phenomena), and Turkey (they say it has the oldest human civilization history).
13. Do you easily get angry?
In general, I have to say yes to this question. But it depends actually. I have high tolerance for jokes so I don't easily get angry over a joke. But for things I can't accept or understand, I can get over-furious very easily (for example, if you keep on doing things when I strictly have said that I don't want you to do, I can be very mad to the extend that I won't bother to talk to you, or when you say something I consider as "keterlaluan nyebelinnya" XD).
14. Where’s your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo?
Don't want any
15. What were you doing this weekend?
Going to 3 birthday parties, SJG practice, and dinner with my family <3
16. What color is your nailpolish at the moment?
Transparent
17. What’s the one thing you need the most now?
The will to be a diligent person so I can tidy up my things and catch up with all the notes and assignments I haven't done yet in this short holiday. And of course to practice our secret project (you know what I mean, right *wink ;)*)
18. Who is the most charming idol for you ?
So many! XDD In the moment, it's G-Dragon..
19. What would you like to do in the future?
I would like to do things that can make me rich legally *w* LOL
Well, perhaps things like working for a big chemistry company with a great position (yeah, dream on girl..), starting a graphic design business with my friends, or becoming a part of just any brilliant fun profitable business (like ISMAYA, inc. I've dreamed to become like them when I've reach my twenties. Not that I want to be the owner though, I mean I'm not interested in pure business management, just high position to do things I like)
20. What’s the last good movie you saw?
Crazy Litle Thing Called Love (just this afternoon in Valie's laptop when we were resting and she was watching it)
No comments:
Post a Comment