Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love Song from Mr. Taxi

*kesan judulnya kayak gw dapet lagu cinta dari supir taxi XDDDD*

Been crazy with these songs for a few days now..

SNSD - Mr. Taxi



Can't wait for the MV release.. I know it's gonna be big. The reff is just so addicting.. Mr Taxi Taxi taxi~~ >w< But the best part comes around 2:20. My oh my, girls, you've done that part very well, the "don't know why~~" part is just... wow...

Big Bang - Love Song



Kadang2 gw merasa tanpa sadar gw udah nyanyi bagian "I hate this love song" berkali2 seperti yang GD lakukan sampai akhirnya gw sadar gw kok seperti orang sakit jiwa..
But seriously, this song is double A++, amazing and addicting! Isn't GD so cute here?! gjkahsjfalka.. suaranya pun membuat gw terbang to the moon and stars...
Truthfully, this is the first song from Big Bang (aside from the member solos) that really makes me understand why Big Bang is so BIG Bang, one of the band which is very very popular and much love by people. I mean I like some of their songs like Haru Haru, Tell Me Good Bye, or Tonight, but it was too bland for me to understand why they can make it so big (I mean the songs I mention are great, not literally bland. But comparing to their popularity, I just don't think that there's something very special about them that distinguish them from other boybands).

But this.. I can't even describe it. Some thing I rarely encounter.. It gives a lot of different vibes to me. >w< It doesn't help that I think the MV itself was SUPERB cool.. honestly, I prefer this kind of simple but amazing type of video to the too-much-of-visual-effect that sometimes make me have a headache (talk about the 2ne1's Can't Nobody and Clap Your Hand video that is so weird with too much effects -I can almost call it freak- that I started to dislike them. Where is the "I Don't Care" 2ne1 that is stylish and adorable? They're like bunch of weirdos with "ga jelas" style now. I know that you're trying to create your own style that is different from others, but you just look so..... lost -_-"" Dan ga cuma gw yg berpikir demikian, Uchi pun juga merasa seperti itu. Untungnya Big Bang ga menjadi seperti 2ne1. At least they know what they're doing with their talent and style). Idols should rely on technique more for their video rather than keep on relying on computer effect, like Love Song MV.. The continuous shooting technique from the beginning until the end with the member keep on appearing from different sides is just soooo epic.. >w<
So in short words, it's a very nicely done song..

Well done Big Bang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment