Yesterday, I finally watched Crazy Little Thing Called Love until the end.
I've watched it first at school, taking Paulus' time for PKn (since there's only a few material left). But we didn't finish it, so I downloaded the first part of the movie on Friday and the second part on Saturday (in total 400 mb), joined the two part with HJ split, download the english subtitle, and finally watched it again from the beginning 'til the end :D
Okay, I know now why it's such a big hit. It was so sweet (even though the movie's quality itself still has a lot of flaws, like strange time forwards that bother me so much). >w< Well, I even cried when I watched the last part where Chon (everybody said his name is Shone, even the subtitle in the DVD I've watched at school said that he's Shone. But in my subtitle, his name is Chon, and when I re-watched the video again, at the beginning where there's a photography exhibition in a museum, I saw the poster of the exhibition in the museum and it was clearly written " by CHON", so I assumed his name is actually Chon) opened his book, containing Nam's photos. Maybe I'm such a crybaby to cry over a simple scene like that but call me all you like, in truth I do cry, so what do I have to do with that. XDD
It's a worth to watch movie overall. Sangat menyakitkan untuk orang up. Haha but for those who like romance stuff like me, highly recommended!
For little addition, I squealed in delight over a scene in Castle S3 episode 5. Jadi ceritanya Castle sedang berbicara dengan teman polisinya (yang namanya susah dan gw gk tau nyepelnya gimana) tentang cowok yang rela ngelakuin apa aja demi mengeluarkan pacarnya dari penjara karena kesalahan yang tidak dia perbuat)
Castle: We have to give him credit. If we are in Amy's (nama cewe yang dipenjara) shoes, we will be rotten in jail.
Teman polisinya: Well I'm going to runaway from the jail if I'm innocence.
Castle: You're going to leave me alone?
Teman polisinya: well yeah (dia ngomong sesuatu lagi, tapi karena keterbatasan telinga gw, gw ga bisa make sense semua yg dia ucapkan selanjutnya)
Lalu tiba2 Beckett yang baru selesai menandatangani laporan lewat samping mereka dan bilang
"Don't worry, Castle, I'll get you out."
meninggalkan Catle dan teman polisinya bengong.
And I was like... "OH MY GOD! EPIC FLUFF!"
dan mereplay scene itu sampai sedikitnya 3 kali.
No comments:
Post a Comment