1. Learn Lomography
I've been dying to learn about Lomo camera since I got it from my superb-beloved MWG++. To think about it, I haven't properly thanked all of you for the super lovely present, since the past days were so haptic. SJG, chinese new year, school's project, exams, student council project (Publi obviously), student council entrance selection, class 12's yearbook, and other things were pushing me to the limit that I didn't sleep for many days to finish them up.
So, I want to thank all of MWG++ now for the Diana F+ Lomo Camera! >w<
THANK YOU, MWG++!! I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL TREMENDOUSLY!!
I LOVE YOUR SURPRISE PRESENT SO MUCH, THE CAMERA AND THE GREETINGS BOARD! I PROMISE I WON'T WASTE IT!!! :D
And yeah, I haven't had the chance to say this (I know it's very late, but better late than never, right?), but in the event of me just turning 17 recently, I personally want to thank you guys for your continuous love, supports and believes in me. I realized that up to my 17th birthday and still continuing now, you guys have been one of the best thing I have for everything we've been through and all the things you've given. We've been friend for what... almost 4 years now (counting from 7th grade)! *get teary eyes* Let's be friends until "nenek-nenek" XDDD
2. Make manual scrapbook
Ah.. I've been drooling around My Dream Ideas store in Grand Indonesia. Basically they sell a lot of Scrapbook properties (at rooftop price too -_-""). And I've made up my mind that some day in the near future when I'm not busy (and have more money) I will buy some scrapbook kit and create my own. :)
3. Open all the birthday present
I haven't had the chance to open all the presents. So after mid, I'll definitely open all of them
4. EAT!!!
Actually, I feel like my appetite for food is so big recently. I can eat a big plate of large German Schnitzel with french fries, or a menu set of Salmon teriyaki with rice and still having a plate of sushi roll (the long one which contains 8 piece with a lot of stuffing), not forgetting a cup of Ragusa's chocolate sundae after that. You may not believe me, but it's true, I'm not joking. The German Schnitzel was on Sunday night after I slept due to the exhaustion from LDK, and the Japanese was on the next day (Valentines night). But due to the busy schedule I haven't really manage to scrap for more food. So, after mid I will eat and who knows, maybe I can finally reach 45 kg.. XDDD
5. Hang out with friends
Let's hang out after mid, shall we? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment