Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kyuhyun Super Junior - Living a Second Life

I've got to thanks SBS "Strong Heart" because through this program I could watch Kyuhyun real story about the car accident some Super Junior members: Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Hyukjae, and Shindong had 3 years ago..

Before you watch, just a note.. Tracheotomy surgery is a surgery that will have to "injure/damage" the vocal cords (pita suara)..
Kyuhyun - Living a Second Life:


Ughh.. I watched it yesterday night.. It's so sad that I began to cry from the first minute especially from the part where he said "so.. this is how a person die" *air mata netes*. Dan terus menangis sampe sesek napas dan pusing2 gak jelas hingga gw selse nonton untuk kedua kalinya (jadi gw puter 2 kali berturut2)..
Mungkin untuk yg bukan fans Super Junior tidak sebegitunya.. LOL tapi yg bukan fans pun gw rasa akan merasa bahwa cerita dia itu touching.. Terutama karena ayahnya yang melindungi mimpi Kyuhyun untuk menjadi penyanyi meskipun selalu menentangnya..

A line from him "If we take his only remaining hope away, then how can he live even if he survives?".. (take note, put his emotional feeling and afraid of losing his son aside)
It's like the sweetest line a father can say for his child..

No comments:

Post a Comment