It's like what.. 5 AM and still using my Xperia to update blog..

Hmm.. maybe I'll just write something about Eclipse. So yesterday (it feels weird to use the term "yesterday" cause even though it's already a quarter past five, I still feel like it hasn't been a different day from yesterday) is the premiere of the movie in Indonesia.. Jakarta in particular. And yesterday I heard from Kokoa that according to his friends, a lot of teenagers were seen lining up in cinemas like crazy, just to buy tickets to watch it. Well even though I'm not a crazy fan of Twilight saga -and even already planned to bash the movie- I'm kinda waiting -and a little excited- to see it. I don't know why.. so even if I know the quality of the movie itself won't be that good, I have to admit that the movie is kinda interesting to watch, don't you think? Well if it's not interesting than why do we plan to watch and "fight" for the ticket to watch it in a couple of hours in the first place? LOL
Actually I'm planning to write about this (Eclipse) yesterday.. but oh well..
Oh yeah.. before I forgot, I read somewhere that the one who played as Victoria in Eclipse is not the as the one in Twilight movie. No wonder she looked different when I saw the trailer months ago. Ugh I want to upload the trailer here.. but somehow.. my Xperia isn't allowed to take or even view the embed code of the video in youtube.. damn.. (but I won't have the heart to throw it away LOL)
And if course.. I'll be on team Jacob *kick Bella for choosing Edward over Jacob.. but no, he's too good for a stupid girl like you I forgot* (ahh belum2 saja gw bashing Bella)
Anyway, still in dillema from previous post, but couldn't help from feeling excited for tomorrow. Yey! Pray that I can get up on time. -_-""
No comments:
Post a Comment