Friday, July 1, 2011

She remembers!

Honestly, I didn't intend to write blogs for these next few days. I want to focus on LPS. But reading Chacha's blog, I couldn't help but to write just a little something for her.

She is my favorite teacher. Even until now she still is.
Why? I think you know. Maybe not all of you can understand it, but you've got to admit she's not a type of person who you can easily hate.
To be honest, I felt a little disappointed when I discovered she "stopped" all communication with us. She didn't invite us to her wedding when she promised to. Our wall was the only one without a single reply when we had already been so so excited.

Maybe you'll think I'm so pathetic to be disappointed over trivial things. After all she is a teacher and we're only mere students.
But then it matters.. at least to me.
I mean I trusted her, I faved her. Because I know she's different. But the way she acted that time, it made me doubt what has been this knowledge of mine.

Time passed, we went to our seperate ways. I didn't think about it anymore. No, I didn't hate her of course. But I didn't contact her either for all the hectic school life.

But as I read her explaination for the way she acted just now, I felt relieve, and moved at the same time. So relieve that I felt I teared up a bit. She didn't forget us!
She remembers, even to our silliest promise to made this giant banner in her wedding.

I'm Glad. Just glad.. :)

It's ridiculous if I wanted her to explain things sooner. She's a human, not a super robot, with a life and all those problems. I understand her reasons. For the time she spent to wrote those explaination even though we are practically no one to her now, I've already thanked her.
For the efforts she truthfully did all those time, I am very moved and feel like I want to destroy the bad internet connection that almost destroyed our teacher-student bond.

For all this time she still remembers us and all of our antics, I remember again...

how she's my only and forever-more my favorite teacher.


Happy birthday, Ibu Mirna. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment