Di tengah usaha saya mencari inspirasi untuk LPS chapter 4, saya kembali membaca fiksi2 lama yang saya suka.
Some of you might have known that I have this particular obssesion towards fanfictions. The fandom I read the most is Gakuen Alice, don't know why, because honestly I don't really like the original manga that much. Perhaps it's because of the strong character personalization. But here you can find the most defining-edge story.
These are some of the most amazing (I'll just share the alternate universe stories, the one that used the characters only without being directly linked with the original story of Gakuen Alice). Read it if you're interested :) :
Numbers in Choreography:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5923160/1/Numbers_in_Choreography
Rating: T; Genre: Drama/Friendship
Summary: Natsume Hyuuga is a lawyer struggling with a psychiatric illness that permanently changed his life. This is his story, told through the most unlikely narrator, about the most unlikely friends.
Comment: All time best, through the 5 years I've been reading fictions. This kind of story is the sole reason of why I stick with fanfiction all this time. It's a bit cliche for myself to actually find the best in the drama/friendship kind of story, considering I favored romance the most. The way it was told was truly, truly remarkable, I almost couldn't wish for anything more. But to my utmost respect -in spite of I don't usually curse frontally-, this is fuckin' awesome
Meet Me Halfway:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5413097/1/Meet_Me_Halfway
Rating: T; Genre: Romance/Angst
Summary: They are worlds apart - both in personality and in status. Will they give love a chance and give up their pride to meet each other halfway?
Comment: I love it for the ridiculously overload sweetness. >w< I teared a bit when I neared the end.
Biggest Fear:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4857161/1/Biggest_Fear
Rating: T; Genre: Family/Romance
Summary: Our baby is slipping through my fingers-then I realize I don't have to worry about it, since he is ready to catch her. Our little girl is our biggest fear.
Comment: Ini cerita yang tadinya mau gw usulkan ke Chacha untuk Lomba Genesis. Basically it's about a single mother who saw her daughter growing up and the many phases of it. It's bittersweet. Somehow, in its simplicity -the modest way of how a mother would actually tell a story, without any twisted grammer-, it managed to pull a wonderful sense of affection.
Their Unforgivable Crime:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5235974/1/Their_bUnforgivable_b_bCrime_b
Rating: T; Genre: Mystery
Summary: It seemed bittersweet at first, then it turned into something gullible. Falling for her was enough, but learning that she was a liar was beyond him. And just to wrap things up nicely, it ended in a deadly kiss.
Comment: This is total madness. I don't have any other words that can describe it to the fullest potential. It still has a lot of flaw, in the way the writer told the stories, level of grammar, certain fact and logic, and other technical problems. You might get confused. But, for the brilliant twisting plot, this story is one of a few that can make my inner side scream "Damn! Forget all those technical points and read like a fool, this is unbelievably dashing!"
Actually I have several others, but these are the most captivating to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment