Somehow, in the middle of this end of semester exams, I decided to watch some performances of "I Am A Singer", a Korean TV program with top singers (I mean like REAL singers with legend like voices, not just some Korean Idols) competing against each other and trying to survive the elimination by performing a song for each challenge given to them. The songs are like the serious one, which show off you capability in singing, some written by some other legendary singers..
This show brings me to THIS amazing singer...
LENA PARK
Like seriously, you should listen to her singing. I had goosebumps. Other singers like Kim Bum Soo and Im Jae Bum are great too, but particularly, she's the one who catches my attention the most.
This is one of my favorite song from her: THE MOON
Her last week performance from "I Am A Singer": Now I Hope So - written by Cho Yong Pil
No comments:
Post a Comment