Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet-sweet night

I had fun today at Olen Sweet Seventeen party..
I think the party was very great. I kinda enjoy myself and all the food.. haha.. Till the last minute, I was still craving for my Spaghetti Carbonara and the roasted pork (it was like my round 7th or 8th plate XDD). But DAMN I didn't get to eat all the dessert besides ice cream cause the main party had started.. ughh.. I want the rasberry chocolate thingy that looked sooo delicious.. *crying*
At first, me, Karin, and Michelle were thinking that we were kinda out of place, cause you know, the majority are the excists and they were busy with their own god-knows-what-they-are-doing. But then it's not so bad after that.. Somehow I really like the flow of the main party. It's still enjoyable, despite the domination of the excists (I mean it's a kind that wasn't annoying), especially the dance floor. I feel like I was in a disco or something.. Nice concept..
The EO was actually the same with Myra's, but even though obviously they payed a far lower budget than Myra, it was greater than Myra's. The whole concept and run-down programs were meaningful, exciting, fun, and crazy. But with Myra, it felt weird (to be honest I was reffering to the phantom of the opera drama that was like lip sync but failed. Sorry.. XDD It sounds harsh I know, but to be honest, it was very weird). It didn't help that Myra herself was a little too "Lola" when she was interacting on stage.. XD

So yeahh.. here are some pictures I managed to take..





I am TEAM RED! Yeahh..! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment