Monday, August 2, 2010

For my friends..

I've promised to upload some pictures from Saturday. But a person is ruining my mood. So, a person namely F*breng (disensor demi keamanan bersama) is talking about me negatively IN HER TWITTER!!! What the FU**CK?? She doesn't even private her twitter. Maybe she's doing it on purpose considering how evil and unconsiderate she can be.

Okay, I admit.. I really don't like the girl from the beginning cause she looks down on us, non-exist people in school. Very2 conceited.. and have no manners.. She never thinks about other people's feeling.

I'm not perfect, I know. In fact, I have a lot of flaws. I have done sooooo many mistakes even to my dearest friends, and I regretted every single one of them. But I've never thought that you can bash someone who you rarely talk or meet with so openly in your public site like twitter, just because she wore geek glasses, like Super Junior, and get an interview in a magazine because of it.

Maybe I'm the one who is wrong for putting a statement that I got into a magazine for being Super Junior's fans in MSN. Well.. that will become a lesson for me bettering myself. Sorry if that's bothering you guys who read it.
Maybe I'm the one who is wrong for wearing geek glasses on Saturday...... Well, okay.. But I won't stop wearing it because of her..
Maybe I'm the one who is wrong for liking Super Junior so much... WHAT THE HELL!!! I never bash you because you like Glee and other western stuff..!!!
Maybe I'm the one who is wrong for being thin... Okay... this is getting weirder..
Maybe I'm the one who is wrong for having "a gank" which has a name and a song (?)... WHAT. THE. FUCK!!! This is the worst part that makes me want to throw up at your face. Talk to you hand first when you seclude yourself with the EXIST people and have your own group of friends! For your information, me and my friends NEVER and WILL NEVER make ourselves exclusive like you do. We make friends with others and we're not treating other people bad openly (even though we bash them sometimes at their backs... LOL). Don't blame us for choosing which friends are the closest to us when you do exactly the same. The differences are that you choose only the exists and look down upon the rest.

I just hope her friends (who actually know how bad she can be and used to talk about her too) won't fall into her persuasion of hatred. Like E*****, E****, F*****, and V2-2. They are still kind to me. F***** and V2-2 even took my fallen eraser and gave it to me kindly when I didn't even ask them. E***** still chats with me happily. But I've got a felling that C*** already dislike me because of her. Oh, well..

To my friends, especially Syane, Fanny, Vale, Banyang, Nai who stand up for me and defend me so frontally.. Spend their time to bash this conceited F*Breng and cheer me up.. I don't know what else to say but...

BIG AND LOVEABLE THANKS!!!

You guys are my biggest support. Thanks for believing in me. As longest as you guys have faith in me, I'll live.. <3<3<3
Really, I don't know what will I do without you guys. I really.. really.. love you all..

Anw.. Happy belated friendship day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment