Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Current Playlist

Playlist:
G.NA - I'll Back of So You Can Live Better
2NE1 - Let's Go Party
Davichi - 8282
BoA - Hurricane Venus -> Cool song, Man!!
2winS - Bleeding

So!! Today, 2winS' Bleeding MV is officially released!!! woottt... *run off to watch it over and over*

I've been waiting patiently for this day! So curious since the day they released the teaser and so happy to read a headline stating they have released the full MV. And so not dissapointed, by the video or the song itself. I think the song's instrumental is cool, especially in the beginning.. About the video... I think it's scary -_-"" but I like it none the less. Epic..

The video below is BoA - Hurricane Venus.. Just released yesterday, and damn.. are the visual effects lovely..


So the day after tomorrow (actually it's already tomorrow) is holiday..!! And actually it's Valerie's 17th birthday. But she said that she doesn't have any plan to celebrate it and the others will be busy on that day because of school works and courses, so I guess it will be a lazy wednesday with nothing better to do.
*sigh*

Well, I guess it will be a break for me.. Maybe we'll celebrate Vale's birthday on Saturday! I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment