Monday, June 28, 2010

Photography (random picks)

1. Headless photo
I think they're cool.. I always have some special feelings when I see them..
Check out these photos!







2. Black & White
They're amazing.. Really.. You don't need all the colors in the world in your photo to make them brilliant.. Black & White is no less than colorful!







3. Water Effects
Always give you a unique feeling.. At least that is what I felt..


Water Splash effect


On the Water effect


In te Water effect

4. Lens Flare
Great effects! But depends on the how they look though and of course the effect to the object itself..







5. Sephia
I think it's identical with gloomy feeling.. But none the less, it can make a powerful feeling..




Hey! It's Fungi!! >w<




6. Fish Eye
Got this one from Nai.. :) So from the gloomy we move onto a quite funny technique.. (well, to me it is a funny one). Just realize that my Xperia can create this effect using Fx Camera application (more to just realize the name, it's fish eye)








So I guess that's it for now.. It's already 2 in the morning.. Got a really bad insomnia here, I know.. -_-"" Maybe if I have some time I'll upload photos like this again... Photography is always an interesting subject to me! :) Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment