Dari parade pembukaan yg nyaris batal karena hujan rintik2 (dan gw dah mau nangis rasanya), stand2 budaya yg kewl, lomba2 yg kejar2an waktu, penampilan White Shoes and The Couples Company yg super heboh, sampai penutupan Lumos Dance yang luar biasa animonya. What amazed me is that the crowd was still HUGE and very much alive until the very end. Not only Sanurians, but also a lot of outsiders, even though it was already late at night. Twitter was flooded with praises about Spectrum.
There were some misses in it, I know, like how MB couldn't play full for the parade, and the very ngaret rundown. We're very sorry. But trust us when we say we did the best to minimize everything so it couldn't run later than it already was. Olen even cried and broke down because of too much pressure and stress, and I could feel the water in my eyes..
Now, TPS*-pengacausegalanya-cumabisabikinrepot-tukangbohong-arogan-sokeksklusif-gataudiri itu can go to the sea and drown and I won't give a damn.
THEY COULDN'T CLAIM THAT THIS YEAR'S PROGUL SUCCESS IS BECAUSE OF THEM, BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY FAILED!!! THIS YEAR SUCCESS IS BECAUSE OF BP OSIS's HARDWORK AND THE COOPERATION OF THE ENTIRE STUDENT BODY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *mulai gila*
Damn I loathe them so much, heck all the student council, PS*MB, and even the teachers hate them.
Very haptic day (to an extend that I can't barely walk after the event), but all were worth it... :)
"Don't cry because it's over, but SMILE because it happened! Amazing day, GOT SPECTRUMIZED!"
Very haptic day (to an extend that I can't barely walk after the event), but all were worth it... :)
"Don't cry because it's over, but SMILE because it happened! Amazing day, GOT SPECTRUMIZED!"
#SPECTRUM #LUMOS! #SANUR #BPOSIS11/12 #PSUMB #TTMD #MAHABARATA
setujuu!!!! ;u;
ReplyDeleteasdfghjklkjhgfdsa.... congratz ranniiiiii~!!!
tinggal menunggu penumpukan asam laktat di kaki berkurang aja nih XDDDD
hahaha.. katanya si TPS* itu mau di-ban. Jadi cuma boleh main 2 tahun sekali atau berikutnya jd pake rekrutan kyk punakawan.
ReplyDeleteTerima kasih.. anda juga bekerja keras utk menjaga kebersihan *hug*
Gw sampe sirem kaki pake air hangat supaya mendingan..