Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mind Set

Such a long time since the last time I wrote here.. So many things happened in the past 2 months. I wanted to write them but everytime I opened the internet I just wasn't in the mood.
It's almost 2 AM.. Haven't pack things for tomorrow.. Yet I'm stuck here..

I'm feeling very down right now. There's a certain reason to it.

I don't like the feel of being left out...

Seriously...

It makes me unable to sleep. Just. Like. Now...


Anyway.. Jose asked me this morning whether I want to go to Super Show III in Singapore at 29th January '11 with her or not. The ticket price is around one and a half million Rupiah for the front row. It is cheaper than I thought it would be. Good then. It has been in my mind for quite some times now. I think I will go. Perhaps for my 17th birthday present.. Kokoa has already agreed in sponsoring the airplane ticket. And now that I have a friend that definitely will go there too, it is easier to make up my mind. But still... Stefani Angelina, have u decide?

And on Tuesday next week, I have to skip class again because I have to go to Kompas writing training/coaching, along wth Evelyn, Edlyn, Vania, and others. I've been appointed by the teacher to write for Kompas in team for the PSUMB (ironic on how I despise the organization itself). I have physics test on that day, and I'm not really in the mood to go because I've already missed some subjects and a test on last Wednesday because I was sick. It's hard for me to catch up fast considering I'm very lazy, really, and I haven't really recovered 100%.. But it seems like a big oppurtunity, I mean only 8 persons in total were chosen from the junior high and high school division. But then.. I don't know..

Lots of think are i my mind right now.. I wish time could stop so I can have the time to think and understand better..


I want have a long break for myself..

Currently listening to:
Shinee - Hello
Shoujo Jidai - Gee
2PM - I'll be Back
Clazziquai - Sweet
Co Ed - I Love You A Thousand Times
Ga In - Irreversible

No comments:

Post a Comment